About the conference
The Department of English Language and Literature, Faculty of Education, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic is happy to announce The Ninth Brno Conference on Linguistics Studies in English, which will be held in Brno on 16-17 September 2021.
The conference focuses on patterns and variation in English language discourse.
And since the covid pandemic still continues and prevents international travel, we have decided to switch to a fully online format of the conference. We hope that despite the change of format the conference will allow us all to present our on-going research, exchange ideas, see friends and create a feeling of normality.
- 30 April 2021 – Deadline for online registration.
- 15 June 2021 – Acceptance notification.
- 10 August 2021 – Payment deadline.
- 16–17 September 2021 - NINTH BRNO CONFERENCE ON LINGUISTICS STUDIES IN ENGLISH
30 EUR/750 CZK
The fee includes:
- Attendance at live online conference sessions and keynotes
- Post-conference access to recorded conference sessions and keynotes
- Book of Abstracts (pdf)
- Networking opportunities
- Thematic Volume (print)
Please note that the fee is not refundable.