- Proceedings should be submitted by e-mail as MS Word files (.doc) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline for submission will be announced.
- Contributions should include the title, name of the author, abstract up to 120 words, keywords (5-10) and the main text (+ references).
- The length of contributions should between 3,500 – 5,500 words including references.
- The contribution should be divided into appropriate sections and subsections. Each section or subsection should have a suitable heading numbered with Arabic numerals, not followed by a full stop (e.g. 1; 1.1; 1.1.1).
- Copyright matters are the responsibility of the authors.
- Authors are expected to send proof-read versions of their contributions.
Guidelines for contributors
Online session format
Presentations will be allocated 15 minutes plus 10 minutes for discussion.
Posters will be displayed in a special session and presenters will be given 5 minutes to present their work.
Please send us your poster presentation, we will dedicate a special online section of the conference web page for presenting your posters.
Posters will be resented online on the conference web page.
During your registration, please indicate the title on the registration form and include an abstract of 200-250 words specifying the scope of research and the methods and data applied. Participants will be notified of acceptance by 15 June 2021.